Thursday, October 22, 2020

Microphone Tingz


   I learned about sound this week and realize its importance in film. Sound is like another character that is vital for the story. I decided to go ahead and purchase some microphones for my film opening. The whole idea is that I plug the microphone to my phone's audio jack and then I would place my phone as well as the microphone on the actor, so the actor would be able to speak into it. 
 



    The only thing I'm worried about is that during the editing process, I would have to somehow link the audio with what shot is going on during the scene. Not impossible, but I'm scared because it's my first time doing this sort of thing. Hopefully, the microphones come in handy during the filming process. Crossing my fingers I figure out how to link the audio with the shot. I hope there are some helpful videos on Youtube that can aid me in figuring it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR