AICE Media Studies
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
This Is How We Do It
Had lots of fun filming our little gem. Grateful to all my friends who made it happen.
Here are some bloopers and outtakes to make your day :))
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell...
My CCR
Truly Madly Deeply
I finally finished editing. I cried a few times and pulled my hair out, but it's finally finished. Ladies and gents I present What...
You Oughta Know
Update on the song! $250?! On the other hand, my friend knows a band and their band name is "The Introverts". They were able to...
Updates because I need to vent
Good news : I received an email today from Sony/ATV about the song! They said I have to complete a synch request form so they can forward my...
No comments:
Post a Comment