Thursday, January 28, 2021

World

 I want my opening to begin in Gianni's bedroom with Gianni laying on his bed. The opening of my film will take place in the 1990s, so 90s music will be used. 

During the 1990s, grunge was the wave that's why I plan to have the characters wear grunge, baggy clothing. 

I plan to buy posters or print some images out of popular things such as music or movies, that were popular during the 1990s to establish the year the film is taking place. Many teens in the 1990s, would put up posters of their favorite bands, movies, or celebrities. I noticed that many rooms in the 90s, there will be contrasts between dark and bright colors, which is what I plan to.

Technology was still developing in the 90s, so there will be practically be little to no traces of technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR