Monday, February 15, 2021

Posters

I need to buy posters to decorate Gianni’s room. I want maximum 3 posters I don’t know which ones yet, but preferably one of a famous female celebrity. 

I’m going to do research and check out famous female celebrities in the 90s. 

Next, a poster of a famous band. The music in the background will be Nirvana, so as tribute I’ll buy a Nirvana poster. 

I need a movie poster, either Pulp Fiction because it’s a movie from the 90s and my favorite or the Breakfast Club. I may use the Breakfast Club because I feel it’s a big impact on all teenagers in any era, although the Breakfast club was really popular in the 80s not 90s. I was also thinking perhaps Fight Club. But don’t quote me on that.  

Finally the most important poster is a poster illustrating New York. I need this poster because this will foreshadow the incoming events in the film. I want a poster with the Empire Stare building on it, it will be perfect for Gianni’s room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR