Friday, December 4, 2020

Storyboarding Part 1 for Preliminary Task (Fail)

I decided to go with the crime film idea. I shall call it, Detective Angelo (working title).  I want to do something fairly simple that wasn't to complex. This is my first time doing something like this, so hopefully I don't butcher it. 


Ok, well I have part of the storyboard finished. 

This is how I plan to start the scene. 

I am the worst illustrator. I'm actually having trouble storyboarding. It's like I see the images in my head but I'm unable to put it on the paper. I'm going to try a different route and start off with writing a script FIRST and then storyboard. I'm more of a writer then an illustrator. Writing helps me think. My plan right now is to write the script and THEN storyboard. I get my ideas flowing that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR