Tuesday, November 24, 2020

The Setting


I’m sure now and from the survey results that the film should take place in the 90s. I always wanted the film to take place in the 90s so now I’m planning on researching the vibe of the 90s so I can incorporate it in the film. 

This includes clothing and more importantly the room. I want to film a part of the movie in the Gianni's room. I plan to FaceTime one of my close guy friends and ask him for a quick tour of his room to see what I got myself into or I might even ask him if I could use his room for the film, and just add 90s elements.

I also plan to research 90s room inspiration and buy posters and other elements to really get that 90s aura. 

I'm actually researching 90s grunge bedrooms right now. A lot teens use posters of their favorite bands in their room. The posters are put up on the walls, in a collage fashion giving it a messy look. White and black is heavily used, which is funny because the dark black and the white clearly juxtaposes each other. Some teens even have a poster of their favorite actor at the time. Other rooms incorporate larger than life patterns and bright colors. 

These are some pictures I found online that I'm drawing inspiration. Enjoy.







References: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR