Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Updates because I need to vent

Good news: I received an email today from Sony/ATV about the song! They said I have to complete a synch request form so they can forward my request! I just have to complete this form and hope for the best. I hope I'm not too vague with the details, it's just that I don't know the full components of the opening. I still don't know what I'm doing for each scene nor shot, all I can do is hope they grant me permission to use the song. It would be absolutely perfect for the opening! 



Now the bad news: one of my backed out. 

Yep, we love that. The boy was being completely vague and dry about participating so I decided to cut him. You can't count on unreliable people. I can't sit here and stress. I have to move on. It's okay there was bound to be obstacles along the way, and this is just ONE of them. I still have my dear friend, Jonathan, who is up for anything. He will play the role of Gianni and my brother will be Lucas.  

Let's hope everything turns out okay. Pray for me. 

For now, I have to focus on this preliminary task I have to do. This week I'm going to come up with different ideas and storyboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR