Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Upcoming Assignment

 This week I learned that I will have to do a preliminary task. I'm nervous, but excited! I get to test my filmmaking skills and play around with editing, as well as work with sound. Everything that I've been preparing for her. 

With this preliminary task, I will be able to prepare myself for the REAL opening. The question is what should the preliminary task be about? I think I'm going to start of with something simple, involving my precious dog... maybe? I want to play around the the voiceover spectrum. I want do a voiceover because for "What's Eating the Runaways?", I plan to have Gianni perform a monologue but through a voiceover. Let me not get ahead of myself, I need to come up with ideas first and then decide the way to film. 

I also plan to work with lighting, different camera angles. I'm most scared about the editing process, but I won't stress too much about it. This is just a dip in the water. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR