Wednesday, November 18, 2020

She finally makes a decision

So the story I’m choosing *drum roll please*.......

"What's Eating the Runaways?"

Yes, yes hold your applause please. Now, who’s here for some teen angsts!? 

I’m still waiting on some results from the survey to help me with the components of the film. One of the main reasons I chose this idea is because it's definitely a challenge. I don't know how I'm going to put all the elements together. Hmmm, I don't know maybe I like giving myself a hard time? No, I'm just kidding. 

I already have ideas in my head on storyboarding and shot list. All in all, I'm more excited about "What's Eating the Runaways?", than the other story I was thinking about. I also have actors who want to participate in the film.

Right now though, I’m going to focus deeper on the story and storyboarding and the shot list. Who knows? Maybe I’ll continue the film when I’m a big time filmmaker. Let us see what the future has in stored for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR