Thursday, November 19, 2020

Grunge is not dead

The film is going to take place in the 90s. In addition, in my survey my demographic said that if the movie was to take place in the 90s, than 90s grunge music should be used. So I’m listening to a BUNCH of 90s songs and bands. My main focus is Nirvana, Green Day, Blink-182. I really want a song that was played in the 90s era. See my plan is that while the opening of the movie title/credits a 90s grunge song would roll in. 

These are some of the songs that I'm liking right now because it goes with the tone of my film.

"All Apologies" by Nirvana 



"Tomorrow Never Knows" by Our Lady Peace 

"Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac


I know this song was released in the 70s, but it really goes with the vibe of my film and I think it's a good song for the opening of the credits. It's not grunge but it does have soft rock elements.

I really have to figure out how I’m going to get the licensing and the rights for it. I’m going to do some research now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR