Monday, November 23, 2020

I heart the 90s

I found out that what I have to do. Basically I have to find the publisher or owner of the song. To do that, I used this website.

And then, I had to fill out this form:


For the "All Apologies" Nirvana song I had to fill out this form:



Bad news about "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac though. I could not find the publisher. I'll keep trying to find but it's unlikely.

The reason why I'm trying to get licensing for these two songs is because I'm trying to see if I can licensed for either songs. If they don't accept me for "All Apologies", I still have "Tomorrow Never Knows" and vice versa. I'm only going to use 1 song for the film though, just to clarify. 

For now, the songs I chose are pretty popular with pretty popular bands so I don’t know if I’ll get the rights for it soon. If I don’t get it by the end of December or beginning of January I’ll have to choose different songs. Crossing my fingers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR