Friday, November 13, 2020

Acquiring ideas

So, I've kind of developed an idea for the film but I don't know, I kind of need some push. I need help with the components of the film, so it was suggested to make a survey to find what my demographic is interested in watching. My peers would certainly want to help. Only 10 people have filled it out so far so I’ll try to send it to people I know to get more responses. I’ll keep you updated. 

 Here is a link to go to the survey

So far 80% of those 10 people watch film often and 50% said their favorite genre are coming-of-age films. 

100% said that they are interested in the story I'm thinking about for my film, but 80% want the protagonist to be female. 

It is a tie between if the setting should be in the present or in the 1990's. 

Although, 30% said that if it were to be set in the 90s, the soundtrack should be 90s grunge music. 

60% said that they do look for gender and racial representation in film. 

70% said I should start off the scene with a monologue from the main character while 30% said a dialogue between two characters. 

This survey really helped me rack my brain for ideas and have an insight as to what my target demographic are looking for when watching a film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell...

  My CCR