Wednesday, November 11, 2020
So far, she doesn't know what she's doing
I actually have no idea yet what I want the film to be about, but I plan to draw inspiration from music and movies that I watched. I also plan to draw inspiration from my friends because I want real teenage experiences to be included. Short blog post today, but I really want to focus on the premise of my film. I promise next blog post, will have more details than ever about what I want my film to portray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farewell...
My CCR
-
So, I do not have models but I do have my generous little brother and wonderful dog. Here are some examples of camera angles, why they ar...
-
When people ask me if I went to film school I tell them, 'no, I went to films.' - Quentin Tarantino Film has always been a bi...
-
I finally finished editing. I cried a few times and pulled my hair out, but it's finally finished. Ladies and gents I present What...
No comments:
Post a Comment